Curly, wavy, or straight? Try it all with BaByliss Tools!
While we are contented with the way we are, sometimes, it is super fun to try out something new! Whether it is a new style of fashion, new hair color, or even new hair style. For those who are not ready for a long-time commitment, hair styling tools should be your best friend! You can get instantly gorgeous hair in a jiffy and you can change it again in just less than 10 minutes! However, we should be wary of the styling tools we are using as not every brand offers hair styling tools that we can be sure would not damage our hair. BaByliss is a brand that you know would take care of your locks and make you pretty at the same time.
BaByliss Hair Styling Tools for That Perfect Locks
A subsidiary of ConAir Corporation, BaByliss is one of the creations of Leandro P. Rizzuto in 1959. Who would have thought that a company that started in his parent's garage would turn out to be one of the leading styling and grooming brands in the world? BaByliss is famous for offering the best hair straighteners, hair curlers and other styling and grooming tools.
Why choose BaByliss?
- Brand has been tried and tested by many celebrities and hair professionals
- They are constantly improving their technology
- Different hair styling tools for different hair types
- Styling tools that are less damaging to the hair
- Plates: There are different types of hair straighteners, they're usually categorized by the plates they're made of: ceramic, titanium, and tourmaline.
- Advantages: Smooth straight hair without damaging your hair, guarantees straight hair in one stroke
- Features: Efficient heat conduction for perfect straightening control, eliminates static for a perfect frizz-free & shiny finish, swivel cord for effortless styling
- Types: Automated curler, clipless curler, 3-barrel waver, loose curler, and tight curler are some of the curlers you can get from BaByliss
- Advantages: Get tight and defined or voluminous and loose curls without damaging your hair, suitable for all hair types
- Features: Optimum temperature for long lasting curls, instant heat up, Safety stand / Cool tip / Swivel cord
- Types: Choose from classic hairdryers and professional hairdyers
- Advantages: Dry and style your hair with less damage in a jiffy
- Features: Professional AC motor : For optimal performances & longer life, quick-drying, different temperatures for different hair texture