How to Choose the Best Face Masks and Packs in Singapore
Once you have set and mastered your CTM aka cleanse-toning-moisturizing routine, the only thing you need to inculcate in your skincare regime is weekly or bi-weekly dose of added nourishment in the form of the facial masque. Face masks are an integral part of a complete skincare routine and can be used once or twice in a week. There are different face masks and face packs available in the market, it is thus imperative to know which one is meant for you. Fresh rose face mask work wonders for people with sensitive skin while green tea masks are great for people with irritated skin.
People with sensitive skin should choose something that calm redness and inflammation. Masks containing thermal spring water and minerals are a safe choice for such people. If one suffers from acne and blemishes, clay masks can work very well to draw out the impurities and to close the pores. In a similar way, people with dry skin can opt for mild and moisturizing mask. People with combination can customize their mask and use moisturizing mask for dry areas and oil absorbing mask for oil prone areas.
Where to Buy Face Masks Online
As one of the biggest online marketplace, Lazada houses a range of different facial mask and packs at best price in Singapore. Browse through our thoughtfully curated categories and find everything you need at one place. Still, can’t find what you are looking for? Make use of our filters and refine your search. To make shopping convenient for you, Lazada also offers free shipping all across Singapore and free 14 days return policy. So shop your favorite product, get it delivered to your doorstep and if you don’t like the product just return it. Yes, shopping is that easy on Lazada.
- Benefits: Sheet masks are saturated with nourishing serum so they hydrate, repair, soothe and brighten up skin in just 15-20 minutes. They play a role of mini facial and are very convenient to use.
- How to Use: Cleanse your face and pat it dry. Now place the mask on your skin and leave it on for about 20 minutes. After taking off your masks, pat the serum left behind on the skin to aid absorption. Do not wash your face instead massage gently.
- Brands Available: Innisfree, Etude House, Estee Lauder, Tony Moly, Missha, Nature Republic, Dewytree etcetera.
- Benefits: Peel off masks efficiently remove dead skin and built up debris. The skin looks younger, brighter and firmer even after a single application.
- How to use: Wash your face with a cleanser and pat it dry. Apply the mask evenly all over the face. To make the peel off process easier apply a thick layer. Leave it on until the mask dries out completely. Peel it off from starting from forehead to the direction of the chin. Wash off any residue.
- Brands Available: Mistine, Everyuth, The Face Shop etcetera.
Peel off Masks
- Benefits: Clay masks draw out any toxic element or dirt from the surface of the face. Clay is anti-bacterial so clay masks heal skin conditions like Eczema, Dermatitis, and Psoriasis. They detoxify the skin, shrink pores, regulate the production of sebum and improve skin tone.
- How to use: Cleanse your face and pat it dry. Apply the mask evenly all over your skin. Let it dry and take it off before drying completely as excessive dryness can draw out moisture from your skin. Wash off any residue.
- Brands Available: Innisfree, Bliss, Missha, Bioelements, Sisley, Cattier, Apivita, The history of Whoo etcetera.