Feel your muscles flexing and your energy surging with FitBit
The audience for the fitness tracker is still quite small, but believe it when people say that this small wearable can really change the outcome of your training. The fitness tracker, more known as a smart coach, is a dependable device that measures your heartbeat, breathing pattern, and other quantitative data in your system, as well as your records when jogging, training, etc. These data, stored on the band’s interface, can be used to better plan your exercise routine and improve your fitness altogether.
While the fitness tracker system are now being embedded within the multiple functions of a smart watch, you still could still get your training together with a much more reliable fitness band on your wrist. Enter the FitBit band: USA’s leader in developing the finest activity trackers worldwide.
The FitBit band is a reliable device for your training
FitBit first opened store in 2007 as an accessories store focused on training and adventure. They soon grew with their fitness trackers, being marketed as their flagship devices for fitness junkies and potential users who want to lose weight. Soon, their products got a wide recognition for being a reliable brand in fitness technology, with their activity trackers being marketed to other countries that are still starting to grasp the technology. If you are new with this type of exercising technology, you may want to start your tech-powered training with a FitBit training band sitting on your wrist.
Why choose FitBit?
- A leader in fitness devices, with their activity trackers at the top of both their local and international market
- Devices are developed to adhere to different users: for starters who want to lose weight, for professionals who train for a specific sport, and fitness buffs who want to improve their regimen
- These wearables can double as handy watches with smart functions
- Tracker type: The brand’s recently featured brand, the Surge is a fitness tracker and smart-watch hybrid that is made specifically to coach you with any training regimen you have on your schedule.
- Device specs and uses: This reliable fitness tracker is loaded with many programs, majority is to help you keep track of yourself. The GPS, 3-axis accelerometers, 3-axis gyroscope, and Digital compass are proper programs that you can use when travelling. The device also has an Altimeter, Ambient light sensor, Vibration motor and an optical heart rate monitor .
- Other features: The Surge comes in a 0.82 x 0.96-inch Monochrome LCD touchscreen. The device can connect through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and has ports for USB and a 3.5mm jack. The watch’s Li-polymer battery can also last up to 7 days
- Tracker type: The FitBit Flex is the brand’s traditional fitness tracker for jogging. The device can record any training you undergo, and help you record and improve your daily jogs.
- Device specs and uses: This fitness tracker comes with a 3-axis accelerometer, a vibration motor, and pre-installed apps that cater to jogging or free running.
- Other features: The watch’s 0.6-inch LED display also comes with 5 white indicator lights. You can connect the band through Fi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB, and share your training results through social media.
- Tracker type: This rugged and full-charged adventure smart watch and activity tracker is made for rock climbing training. Going on terrains can be very simpler through this device.
- Device specs and uses: The smartwatch comes with 3-axis accelerometers, Altimeter, and Vibration motors that can assist you on our high-octane training.
- Other features :The FitBit Charge uses a 0.83-inch OLED, to house a very sleek and long batter y life device. The smartwatch can also be connected through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB connectivity.