Hasbro – Making The Youth Smile
American brand Hasbro first started as a small business selling textile remnants in the early 1920s. The owners, the three Hassenfeld brothers, soon found success in selling children’s items; pens, pencil cases, and other school supplies. They then transitioned once again, this time focusing on children’s toys. This trend continued until today, as the brand expands, years after the brothers’ time. Today, Hasbro is in Singapore spreading smiles to children with their toys .
While most of kids in this generation do not know what Hasbro is, the brand is still very influential in their market, as well as other exploits. Heard of G.I. Joe? What about Transformers? Before these two series were block buster film franchises, they were action figures, produced by Hasbro to appeal to young boys. The American brand also made the very popular and cultic My Little Pony series, the action-filled Nerf guns, as well as the educational and creative Play-Doh sets for all kinds of kids.
Guaranteed Fun through Hasbro Games and Toys
Hasbro’s vision with their play sets is simply to let the children have fun. Their action figures, building sets, dolls, and other products aim for kids to use their imaginations and make them feel that they’re not alone in this world. And with the rise of the popular Star Wars franchise, you can expect that Hasbro will capitalize, and create toys for the kids’ amusement. Let your child experience the same fun you had when you were young. Help them learn, enjoy, grow, and be creative in their young lives with the much reliable toys of Hasbro.
Why choose Hasbro?
- Company has nearly a century of experience when it comes to making toys for children
- The company is very influential, bringing us known products as G.I. Joe, Transformers, and My Little Pony
- Products are made from safe materials
- Toys are affordable world-wide
- Type of toy: The action figures are small but realistic interpretations of actual people, superheroes, and cars for boys and young men. These toys are made to resemble the actual models, albeit in a much smaller and moveable version.
- Features: These Figures have moveable limbs, and can transform into an animal or a vehicle according to the actual model it copies. Some accessories are also made for these toys that can be equipped to the figure.
- Known sub brands: Hasbro’s line of action figures are home to the Transformers series and G.I. Joe. The toy line has also produced Marvel Universe action figures, and even Hasbro Star Wars toys
Hasbro Action Figures
- Type of toy: These plush dolls are made of plastic and synthetic fur, made to appeal to girls and toddlers
- Features: Hasbro’s stuff toys are battery-operated with voice features, multi-colored designs and made to be fun to hug. These dolls are also very interactive with those who play it
- Known sub brands: Hasbro is quite known because of Furby and My Little Pony. These dolls are still highly popular and sold up to this day
Hasbro Stuffed Toys
- Type of toy: Some toys made by the group can also teach your kids to read, write, think, and be creative. There are also others like the Nerf Zombie Strike which are made for groups of friends to play.
- Features: Hasbro’s educational games come as either a board and puzzle game, made with different colors to help kids distinguish color. These can be played alone or with friends
- Known sub brands: Hasbro has their own version of some of the most famous board games out there like Scrabble. Other educational games include Simon Flash game, Taboo, Play-Doh, Mastermind, Scatterologies, as well as the fun Nerf guns.