Jawbone: Fitness Finally Becomes Digital and Portable
For most people, the introduction of the fitness tracker is the best thing to happen for their health and lifestyle. This simple devices has made athletes for some people, letting them exercise and train efficiently, and improve over time. Timing, recording, and tracking never became this useful for people’s lifestyles without the proper devices to push forward onto the personal health and wellness. And if you are choosing the proper devices to wear for training, the Jawbone wearable fitness device has the connectivity and functions that makes this the top smart-coach brand in the world.
Fitness is Maximized Through the Jawbone Up
The Jawbone Up carries the brand’s flagship name, when it comes to smart-coaching and fitness monitoring. The first device utilized the proper trackers to monitor heartbeat, pulse, breathing and sleeping patterns, and other body functions. These, together with the connective features and the operational systems make this a useful coach and tracker, all suitable for any form of training; whether it is for jogging, gym training, or personal workouts. The Jawbone Up has only gotten better with the release of the newer variants like the Up 2, Up3, and the Up 4, as well as their newest device, the Jawbone Up24, allowing you to use the device 24 hours a day.
Why go for the Jawbone Singapore?
- Jawbone is a top developer and seller of quality fitness trackers and wearables for people.
- The group’s devices come with simpler designs, but houses the latest body monitoring technology.
- The Jawbone can display results and tracked functions via a mobile app.
- Overview : The Jawbone Up is the main wearable device that lets you track body functions and access different features for smart and accurate training regiments
- Features : The Jawbone Up’s latest offering is the Up 4, coming in with complete tracking monitors, including calories, sleep tracking, and smart-coaching for the user’s convenience. These also come with the right indicators and durability to make this device much easier to use.
- Overview : The smaller and very portable Up Move is quite an affordable device to keep the activity tracking simpler and more portable. The Move comes in either the clip on button design, or a thinner wristband.
- Features : The Jawbone Up Move comes with a select important features and trackers to let users keep track of their activities, even without wearing the smart band.
Jawbone Up Move
- Overview : Jawbone isn’t just known for their fitness devices. One of their other devices available is the Mini JamBox, a portable speaker system that you can carry and bring anywhere.
- Features : The Mini JamBox is a smaller speaker that can fit any compartment of your bag. Thjis comes with Bluetooth connectivity, and lets you pair your mobile device and play loud and clear music through it. You can also directly plug in the device using the 3.5mm jack.