The Luminox: True Military Watches
Fun fact: The famous durability of the Swiss watches come from history, when the neutral Switzerland were developing the latest and most durable watches for war. Soldiers would wear these devices and get the most accurate time, based on their respective zones, while providing the rightful durability for the different corps. Today, the stigma of these watches still proves the same, with multiple brands paying homage to the original Swiss watches used in the military. Luminox is one of these brands that pay respects of the militaries. The difference is that the Luminox watches are still made for the military.
Heavily Reinforced Watches by Luminox
The Luminox group is an international company, specializing in military-grade watches that are used for any purpose. As a leading developer for the military, most of their watches retain the Swiss-made production of their devices, from their effective Swiss Quartz movement and Tritium illumination, to the very durable and very stylish metallic design, reinforced with the tough rubber exterior. Over the years, the development shifted with the brand, becoming more international as of the moment. Today, you can now own Luminox watches from Singapore , made with the likeness of the premium Swiss brand. You can select the finest watches made by Luminox Singapore through the very premium watch boutiques, and dependable online shopping sites in the country.
Why choose Luminox?
- The group started as a watch line dedicated for military-use.
- This Swiss watch line passed every military strength tests with an additional strength test in accordance with their collection
- The watches are outfitted with Tritium, letting the devices light up immediately.
- Overview: The Luminox Land, named after field positions and commands have the most durable and dependable lines for army use. Aside from the standard durability, this watch is also outfitted with sophisticated designs.
- Features: The Luminox Land runs on a Swiss Quartz movement on a rugged steel casing with durable rubber reinforcement, and sapphire glass face. The watch also comes with a day/date display.
- Available products: The watches under the Land series include the Recon, the Field, the Atacama, and the Black Ops lines.
- Overview: The Luminox Sea is named after the sea-based military terms, and comes with the added water resistance. The Luminox Sea is also optimized to glow even underwater, using its Tritium illumination tubes
- Features: The Luminox Sea also runs on a Swiss Quartz movement on a carbon-reinforced PC casing, and hardened mineral crystal glass face. These watches have water resistance up to 600m.
- Available products: The timepieces under this series include the Modern Mariner, the Steel Colormark, the ANU Chronograph, and the Luminox Navy Seal Watch.
- Overview: Air resistance and turbulence are quite rare strength tests for watches, but the Luminox Air underwent these tests and passed. In order to recognize their durability, these watches are named after the fighter planes that were used to initiate the watches’ tests.
- Features: The Air series runs on Swiss Quartz movement, with chronograph on a brushed stainless steel casing, and anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass face. The watches’ straps are made of either durable rubber or reinforced leather, with an illumination rate of up to 25 years.
- Available products: The timepieces under this series include the Modern Mariner, the Steel Colormark, the ANU Chronograph, and the Navy Seal Watch.