The OnePlus Flagship is Taking the World by Storm
OnePlus is a phone manufacturer in China catering to the needs of 42 countries and regions here and around the world. The brand made quite a noise within the mobile device industry with just one phone feature. With its exclusivity, features, specifications and multiples uses, OnePlus has proven that their phones can compete with other smartphone brands out there. This brand is set on becoming one of the leading manufacturer for telecommunications and electronics. Today, the brand is slowly realizing this as they expand further into the development of their other phones in the series. As of right now, the OnePlus brand is experiencing great recognition with their mobile devices.
The Latest OnePlus 3 Smart Phone
OnePlus has always had a specific target audience, often marketing their product towards the higher class and social people. The OnePlus One is quite affordable by this standard, with specs often likened to other established phones. It is sleek, stylish, useful, and appealing to the eye. Followed through this trend is the OnePlus 2, becoming less exclusive, more developed and more open than the OnePlus One phone. And, with the OnePlus 3 mobile phone, it’s even better! This versatile phone boasts a faster, safer and cooler dash charging technology that is way better than any other charging technology available today. Its solid and extraordinarily thin all-metal unibody ranks among the thinnest flagship in the world. With its 16MP camera and Smart Capture technology, rest assured that taking photos and videos is easier than ever.
So, what are you waiting for? Be the judge to this smartphone’s amazing features! Buy the OnePlus 3 in Singapore by simply visiting Lazada, nation’s leading online shopping platform. Expect the latest from the OnePlus brand as they reach Singapore with their impressive line of phones. Get the new OnePlus 3 from Lazada today. Free shipping with 14-day free returns available.
Why choose OnePlus?
- OnePlus mixes easy-to-use features with high-end specs to cater to multiple audiences.
- OnePlus phone has sleek exterior that is quite durable for its look.
- Phones are quite affordable for a full-fledged flagship brand.
- General overview: The OnePlus 3 is a flagship smartphone that will suit the demanding taste and needs of its consumers. It has the coolest design and the fastest charging technology available today.
- Technical Specifications: OnePlus One runs Android OS v.6.0.1. on a 2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo quad-core processor. It features a 5.5-inch Full HD display, 6GB RAM and streaming content from its expandable 64GB memory. The phone can also connect via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, USB3.0 and HDMI.
- Other features: OnePlus 3 smartphone highlights its dash charging technology, more enhanced camera and sleek design. Its all-metal unibody is the thinnest among other mobile devices out there.
- General overview: The OnePlus One is a flagship smartphone for the higher-class customers, with features focused on high-end needs. The phone’s basic specs are suitable as a casual phone, with call and text functions that are easy to use and understand. The smartphone also has a decent music player app, with shuffle function.
- Technical Specifications: OnePlus One runs Android 4.3 OS, upgradeable to 4.4 and 5.0, on a 2.5GHz quad-core processor. It features a 5.5-inch Full HD display, streaming content from its expandable 64GB memory. The phone can also connect via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, USB3.0 and HDMI.
- Other features: Aside from its impressive hardware, the phone is also customizable with a back swap cover, coming in a variant of textures and colors, and also comes with a USB OTG cable and OnePlus data cable for added connectivity.
- General overview: The brand’s new phone focuses on improving the features of its predecessor. This phone promises to be well-rounded in terms of hardware, visual design, and connectivity
- Technical Specifications: The OnePlus 2 runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS with a 5.0 Lollipop OTA update. This 5.5-inch phone will boast a beautiful 16MP camera that records 4K videos, playable through its LTPS display. The mobile device will be very fast at 3.5GHz, courtesy of its twin quad-core processors and 3GB RAM.
- Other features: The OnePlus 2 also improves on its connectivity, able to connect to the Internet through various methods aside from Wi-Fi. You will also be able to save your files on its 64GB non-expandable storage.
- General overview: Granted the success of the prior OnePlus devices, the brand promises a more open and available phone through the OnePlus X. This device showcases advancement in specs and features, while retaining a humble price tag.
- Technical Specifications: The OnePlus X will run the new Oxygen OS based on Android 5.1.1 OS, on a 2.3GHz quad-core processor. This phone measures a 5.0-inch AMOLED capacitive LCD with a 1080 x 1920 Full-HD resolution. This device can store up to 16GB, internal storage, expandable via microSD, with a 3GB RAM.
- Other features: This premium smartphone will have a unique bass body, made from zirconia ceramic, with added functionalities, all on a midrange price tag.