Samsung: Providing First-Rate Products & Advanced Technologies
Samsung is an international company branded for providing world-class technology and cutting-edge innovations focusing on digital media, semiconductor, telecommunication network and LCD digital appliances. This South Korean multinational conglomerate company is fully committed to providing its consumers with technologies and services that empower, protect and foster, creating a much better society and environment. Up until now, Samsung continues to grow and remains as one of the best when it comes to delivering top-of-the-line devices such as mobile phones, tablets, cameras and other electronic appliances.
Samsung Galaxy S7, Now Available In Singapore
Samsung released its first ever Android smartphone back in 2009. Since then, the brand has been acknowledged globally as one of the top leaders in providing the latest and the most impressive mobile devices. Samsung’s line of products include the Galaxy S (series of high-end smartphones), the Galaxy Tab (series of tablets), the Galaxy Note (series of tablets and phablets with the added functionality of a stylus), and the first version of the Galaxy Gear smartwatch, with later versions dropping the Galaxy branding.
With the brand’s wide range of mobile phones, Singaporeans can’t help but get pumped up. The latest addition to its array of smartphones is the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. These phones are certified dust and water-resistant with a more developed features and expandable storage. Get this hottest device now at Samsung’s official store available at Lazada Singapore! Buy Samsung S7 by browsing through Lazada website or app today. Free shipping with 14-day free returns offered.
Why choose Samsung?
- Samsung is one of the top and trusted brands all over the world.
- Samsung is a world-class company that offers a wide array of mobile phones, appliances and more!
- Samsung mobile phones have the latest features and specifications.
- Samsung Galaxy series: Samsung galaxy series has the latest features and specifications. This series is designed to set the standards on how a smartphone should look and function. The phones are divided into different categories: Galaxy S, Galaxy A, and K Zoom.
- Samsung Galaxy Note series: The Note series caters to high-class users with its tough, sleek and powerful features. The Note uses a stylus on its smooth Super AMOLED screen to access apps and run features.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: The Galaxy Tab covers the tablet section for low-end to middle-class users. These tablets are made to last, featuring specs that are too advanced for its generation, and updatable to keep up with other devices. These tablets run on 32GB with expandable memory.
Samsung Mobile Devices
- Samsung Curved OLED TV: The curved TV, Samsung’s premium TV series to date, is designed to maximize the resolution and viewing experience for people. These TVs are large, curved inwards, representing the design of cinemas. These TVs use OLED displays, making the content more fluid and realistic in resolution.
- Samsung Full-HD TV: For overall viewing pleasure, Samsung releases its Full HD TV Series. In addition to the 1080p resolution, with 3D capabilities, these TVs are more connective, letting you hook up any device to it such as gaming consoles, DVD/Blu-ray players, desktop and laptop PCs.
- Samsung Blu-ray Home Entertainment System: Samsung’s largest and most powerful audio system is very brand-friendly in which the speakers can connect to your Galaxy phone for remote access. It can be hooked up on a Samsung TV which will maximize your viewing experience. The Blu-ray system consists of four-tower speakers, one bass woofer, an amplifier, and the Blu-ray player that can also pair with any mobile device through Bluetooth or NFC connectivity.
Samsung TVs and Audio Devices
- Samsung Refrigerators: Samsung refrigerators are designed with a two-door and side-by-side variants, each housing enough space for all types of food and beverage. Its ‘fridge inside a fridge’ feature will not only saves electricity, but also provides more room for food.
- Samsung Fully Automatic Washing Machines: No more manual washing for Samsung users. All of their washing machines are fully automatic with quick-dry feature. These come in front load, twin tub, and single tub variants with different maximum capacities for each family.
- Samsung Air Conditioner: Samsung’s dependable air-conditioner can cool any room with the help of its triangular feature. These wall air conditioners can blast cool winds through different thermostats using a remote device. Some units can also be wirelessly controlled through a Samsung Galaxy phone.