Screen Protectors Singapore: Protecting Your Phone’s Screen From Scratches
In case people often advise you to go for screen protectors for your phone even when you have a phone with gorilla glass, here is why. Having a gorilla glass is not enough to protect your precious phone from scratches due to sand particles and fall hazards. Therefore, it is always better to spend a nut on screen protectors, rather than spend a fortune on a new phone or new display screen. A screen protector is a thin sheet of clear plastic or glass that is stuck on your phone’s display screen, with holes for speakers and other buttons. Hence, different devices need different screen protectors. To apply a screen protector, you first have to clean the surface of your phone with a microfiber cloth and press the screen protector on top of the screen. It is imperative to ensure the position and flatness of the film; if not there might be bubbles that aren’t a visual treat! You’ll end up with a plastic shield over your device’s screen. If your screen gets scratched, do not worry as the screen protector will be your phone screen’s shield. Of course, there are dozens of options to choose from. If you want one for your phone or smart watch or tablet, depending on the model that you have, just simply visit Lazada Singapore for a wide array of choices.
Protect you most-loved smartphone’s screen from scratches and unwanted marks. Purchase thin film screen protectors available at discounted prices only at Lazada Singapore – country’s leading online shopping destination. Screen protectors can effectively shield your phone’s screen against shattering when dropped. So, make sure that you got yourself a screen protector, be it tempered, matte or glass. Buy screen protectors online and take advantage of Lazada’s free nationwide delivery with 14-day free returns.
- Description: Tempered glass screen protectors are so thin and translucent that they give you a high degree of transparency and delicate feeling when you touch it. It also has no interference with the responsiveness of the touch screen.
- Uses: It is useful to protect your phone from scratches and shattering. Some screens also come with anti-ultraviolet ray coating and water-repellent coating.
- Material: Most of these are of premium quality adhesive, enabling you to remove it easily when needed. Marks and fingerprints on the surface are also easy to wipe out.
Tempered Glass Screen Protectors
- Description: Matte-finish screen protectors are useful in their anti-glare and anti-rainbow effect properties. They have a low reflection property and transmit light effortlessly.
- Uses: Thin film screen protectors offer you the best of smart phone touch experience through their excellent transmittance properties. They have exceptional sense of touch and strength. They are easy to attach and have anti-fingerprint effect and anti-rainbow phenomenon too. They protect your phone seamlessly from scratches and dust.
- Material: Mirror-finish screen protectors are an excellent option for elegance and classy look. They come with plated glass with mirror screen that has excellent light transmittance. They are resistant to shock, scratch and have non-adhesive backing for easy removal.
Matte-finish Screen Protectors
- Description: Anti-glare screen protectors are resistant to oil, finger prints and shatter. They are also easy to mount and remove.
- Uses: Anti-glare screen protector’s coating is useful to reduce strain to eyes. Some of them come with Nano-coating which gives the surface ultra-smooth finish.
- Material: Anti-glare screen protectors offer high transparency and real color experience by using ultra-thin material. They have anti-glare property due to the anti-blue ray coating.