Reinvent Your Room with New Beddings in Singapore
Spice up your dull and plain bedroom with elegantly designed beddings from time to time. To maintain the cozy feel that makes you want to stay in bed for a couple more hours during weekends. You can mix-and-match with colors and prints for these items come in wide variety in the Singaporean market. Give ample time to keep the sheets clean by changing it every two weeks. When you change the bed sheets, you also have to change the fitted sheet, blanket, comforter and pillow cases. You should keep in mind that all of the beddings need to be washed regularly and stored properly in a case where you can get it easily.
Relax with the Proper Beddings
First, pick a set that is in the right size for your bed as this will determine how organized the fittings will be — for you, your bed and your room. The wrong size will either look too baggy or will not fit at all, so it will ruin everything else. Second, you can alternately use the soft and plain designed ones with the vibrant and printed sheets, cases and blankets. You must have at the very least, three sets for one bedroom, if you do not have that number then you must think about buying a few sets more to choose from. So, yes, go ahead and give it a try, choose the set that will look good on your bedroom now. Be sure to pair it with a mattress protector or a mattress pad.
- Material: Most linen sheets are made of polyester and cotton
- Features: This type of sheet is available in different bed sizes (Single, Twin, King, and Queen Size)
- Uses: Fitted sheets are intended to make your bed more comfortable
- Material: Blankets are ideally made of cotton, micro fibre, thermal ceramic, and fleece fabric
- Features: There are various types of blankets that can be used depending on the weather and needs
- Uses: These beddings are used as a cover up while asleep, especially on cold nights
- Material: Pillow cases are made of different fabrics like cotton, canvass, and silk
- Features: The style and size of pillow cases may vary depending on the pillow type
- Uses: This type of bedding makes pillows cleaner and easier to maintain
- Material: Canopies are usually made of polyester
- Features: This adds elegance to the bedroom
- Uses: This also keeps insects away from the bed