Buy Camera Memory Cards Online To Never Run Out of Space
Whether you have a simple point and shoot camera or a DSLR, a memory card is an imperative accessory to your camera. This is because most cameras these days produce high-resolution images and videos that consume a lot of space to be stored. Therefore, whenever you are planning to use your camera, it is always better to have a couple of memory cards for cameras, so that you never run out of memory even when you click thousands of pictures.
In Singapore, memory cards for cameras are available in the widest range from all brands you can think of, on Lazada. Buy memory cards online from your favorite online marketplace, Lazada, to get not only the ultimate range of options but also free nationwide shipping and free returns within 14 days for your every order.
Camera Memory Cards Now on Lazada Singapore
When you have an SD memory card for your camera, you can not only store but also copy them on to your computer, laptop or smartphone, for further processing or posting on social media. While there are hundreds of options to choose from, it is essential to know what to choose because some might be compatible with your camera and some may not. Therefore, before making purchase decisions, always check the type you have been using or verify compatibility with the user manual of your camera. Of course, there are other factors like the number of shots you may take and how fast you want the response to be when you use the memory card for data transfer.
- Description: It is the big brother of all memory cards because it was the original memory card that was introduced. The development of flash cards was a significant breakthrough because these chips completely ruled out the usage of negative films and lessened the need for taking prints of photographs on a large scale. Generally, old models of cameras use this technology and can hold up to 500 GB of data without corrupting the files.
- Models: SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB CF, Transcend JetDriveLite 330, etc.
- Description: These are the most frequently used chips that can store large amounts of data. Most of the cameras and smartphones are built with compatibility with SD cards because of their ease of use and fast rate of data transfer. Also, you may notice a small blue colored button on the card, that can be used to switch off write protection, when not in use. Usually, laptops will have a slot in them to directly plug in these cards. If not, you may have to use a card reader for the same.
- Models: Toshiba 32gb FlashAir SD HC Wifi, SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC, etc.
SD Memory Cards
- Features: MicroSD cards are much smaller when compared to regular SD cards and have evolved a long way since then. Because of its small size, it is easier to carry the card and they also have fast transfer speeds when you connect it to a computer. Most smartphones are compatible with microSD cards, although you may need adaptors to read from a computer.
- Models: 128GB 2 Unit X Kingston Micro SD Card, SanDisk Ultra 256 GB MicroSDXC, etc.