Electric Fans: Essential Cooling Appliances in Singapore
Singapore is known for being one of the better and cleaner tourist destinations in Asia. It is also known for being one of the hottest countries in the continent. This is one of the many reasons why the http://www.lazada.sg/shop-cooling-ceiling-fans/ is a needed appliance. Almost every house has at least two fans in them. These appliances are very affordable and can easily be bought and assembled. The fans in Singapore also come in different variations, but unlike most appliances and gadgets, you can actually buy more than one type of fan for your home and install them anywhere you like. The best part is that these consume less electricity. When purchasing an electric fan, you do not just ask what type of fan you want, you may want to know where you want to put it.
Different Electric Fans in Singapore
In terms of price, electricity, and maintenance, the electric fan is probably most affordable gadget out there. It is also one of the most versatile appliances, often coming in different shapes and sizes to fit the rooms where you want to put them in. There are a lot of brands selling different types of fans, for household and industrial purposes. Weigh your options and ideas when buying a fan and you can certainly make your house cooler, literally and figuratively.
Stay cool with ceiling, standing and wall fans from Lazada Singapore. Purchase your desired electric fan in the comforts of your home. Just simply visit the Lazada Singapore website via your computer or mobile device. Each order comes with free nationwide delivery and 14-day free return policy. So, shop conveniently and effortlessly with Lazada – Asia’s leading online shopping website.
- Fan type: Ceiling fans in Singapore are large cooling devices that are permanently installed on your home. Aside from the common function of cooling your room, ceiling fans can also double as ceiling lights, especially if these come along with fluorescent or LED lights on them.
- Materials used: These types of fans are often made of plywood, with an engine that has three fan speeds. These types of fans also come with power saving connections to compensate for being constantly on power.
- Fan type: The most common type of electric fan is the stand fan. This type of fan is very easy to operate and clean. You can put two or more fans in a room to cool more the area.
- Materials used: A standard 16-inch fan is commonly made from extra hardened plastic, with a selection of either 3-blades and 5-blades. Some fans also come equipped with a timer system and remote control functions.
Standard Stand Fan
- Fan type: This smaller variant of the fan can be placed anywhere, and is portable enough to be carried around. These fans are optimal for personal use.
- Materials used: While these fans are small, the majority of them use a similar engine with a stand fan. These types of fans tend to be strong and can cool an area easily. Other variants of these may also include USB connectivity if you use the fan near a PC.