Casio: Trademark Watches For Men
Multi-national group Casio has been proving itself in the world of watches since its formation in 1974. While the brand is most known because of its diversity in handheld electronics, the people in the company assure that they can also deliver in the time piece category. Precision time-keeping, and accurate presentation are the main goals of casio’s watches, and so far, high satisfaction from their loyal customers is still keeping them going.
Casio’s diverse range of timepieces has been the main reason for the brand’s worldwide success. The group produces different types of watches, ranging from formal timepieces, adventure watches, casual wearables, and even smart fitness bands. In terms of design, their watches come in very diverse forms assuring that there’s surely a good wristwatch for any type of wearer.
Casio’s Creative Watches All Throughout
One of Casio’s trademarks, when marketing their devices, is the creative monikers they give their sub brands. Not only these give customers an idea to distinguish which watches to buy, but also to entice them with what these watches have to offer. Casio’s premiere men’s watch, the G-Shock, became a staple due to its awesome design, durable form factor, and reliable features that go beyond the regular watch function. If you want a much reliable timepiece that has both form, function, and durability, then go ahead and settle with a Casio watch for men.
Why choose Casio watch?
- This international brand has years of dedicated service with their loyal customers
- Watches come in different forms and functions that appeal to different wearers
- The variety of materials and products used for their timepieces assures that they have the resources to make their watches
- Watch type: The Edifice watches serves as the brand’s high class men’s watch for business and formal use. The watch’s form is designed to match any smart casual to formal wear.
- Watch function and specs: The Casio Edifice uses American Standard movement on an analog interface with an optional tachymeter. The timepiece is crafted using a mineral glass for its face and stainless steel for its casing and straps. The watch is made to be scratch proof, shock proof, and water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Watch type: The PROP TEK is the brand’s adventure watch line for outdoors. Durable, user-friendly, and power-saving, this outdoor time piece has the longevity and the stability to keep functioning even under extreme circumstances.
- Watch function and specs: The watch line comes in digital and analog variants, both working under American Standard movement. The watch’s mineral glass face is equipped with Solar power, enclosed inside a durable resin case and strap.
Casio PRO TEK
- Watch type: This widely known watch is the brand’s signature line for men. Simply put, all of the latest technologies and materials Casio have are used to build this elegant, tough, and extremely useful watch.
- Movement: Majority of the watches under the G-Shock brand are digital, but some also come in analog interfaces. The watches also has a day and date part and an optional glow in the dark light feature. The watches under the line are scratch-proof, shock-proof, 200 meter water resistant, and dust proof.