Asus Brings Out Their Mobile Devices By the Numbers
For many years, Asus mobile has been at the forefront in making high-tech devices used for computing. Their very powerful technologies even helped shape the other industries today that, in turn, produced a lot of items for us. Sooner or later, people expected that this multinational company would be producing their own line of smartphones and tablets, and surely, they did. Today, a lot of people are now satisfied with the massive production of the Asus Zenfones and tablets, all created simultaneously for the all the different smartphone users in the country.
The Asus Zenfone is the brand’s first real attempt in making it to the mobile device market, utilizing the tried and tested features of the depended Intel processor on a mobile device that utilizes the same features and speed as that of a PC. By contrast, the Apple tablets today have transitioned from the basic MeMoPad, to the dependable FonePad phablet, to finally the new Asus tablet series, the ever trusted ZenPad line.
Asus Perfects the Simultaneous Launch Strategy
Asus is one of the brands to successfully make and distribute mobiles and tablets by the numbers, utilizing the simultaneous launch strategy to attract the attention of multiple people in one go. There are many types of smartphone users among us, with some checking out the different features and specs of a device, while others look into the price and the need of the device as factors for their choosing. Asus’ vast line of phones and tablets allow each type of user to be satisfied with their devices, with their affordable flagships pricing much lower than other premium smartphones. If you are looking for the most useful and effective brand for your mobile device, the Asus phones and tablets can be the best options for you.
Why go for the varying Asus Mobile Devices?
- The multinational brand has been one of the top sellers of computers and accessories in the country.
- The brand makes the most unique and impressive mobile devices for the various users.
- The brand contributes greatly with the distribution of many different smartphones and tablets.
- Asus Zenfone 2: The brand’s latest Asus phone line to date, the Zenfone 2 succeeds in becoming the proper mobile device to be owned by many people, with its very premium 4GB RAM and Full-HD display. The Zenfone 2 comes in different variants, including the Zenfone 2 Laser
- Asus Zenfone Selfie: A very premium and high-spec mobile device marketed to the female audience, the Zenfone Selfie comes with bright and unique colors that can be a good attractive piece for most people.
- Asus Zenfone Go: Affordable, but premium, the Zenfone Go is here to redefine the affordable entry-level device. Produced at the same time as the Zenfone 2, it is here to provide the proper features and price range for people who want a much fairly priced version of the high-end device.
Asus Zenfone Mobile Devices
- Asus MeMoPad: The first Asus tablets came in the form of the device with no call capabilities. The MeMoPad comes with the proper features that you would expect from a basic tablet for work and for leisure.
- Asus FonePad : The Asus FonePad is the next generation of the Asus tablet, that comes with call facilities. These tablets come in different sizes and designs, made for a much more valuable and dependable audience, that will need it for different purposes.
- Asus ZenPad: Replacing the FonePad’s already impressive capabilities is the new ZenPad tablets, all coming with the most impressive capacities and specs for a full premium device. Among its specs is the added 1536 x 2048 resolution, and 4GB RAM, all with an Intel processor.