Asus Showcases Their Expertise Thru Their Mobile Phones
The term “simultaneous release” has been quite associated with tech companies these days, due to their ability now to release multiple gadgets in a short period of time. Mobile groups today throw press conferences to launch their new products within a 3 to 4-month timeframe and they often showcase more than one product for distribution. This only means that the expertise of these groups to make devices fast, not only shows how advanced the technology has taken us, but also demonstrates how far and wide these companies can reach their different target audiences.
Asus, for one, has been notorious in using this strategy on their products, starting off their production of different laptops and tablets, before transitioning toward the smartphone category. The aspect of making devices for every single person pretty much embodies the "simultaneous release" agenda, wherein the brand perfected in releasing their signature Asus cellphones.
Zenfone: Asus Smartphone Fit For You
When Asus announced their Zenfone series last 2014, the tech company went out of its way and produced three separate variants of the Asus smartphone. The Zenfone 4, Zenfone 5, and Zenfone 6 were all unveiled side by side, with a degree of uniformity as all models run on Android 4.3 OS and are equipped with the ZenUI. Then came the announcement of Zenfone 2 in 2015. This series comes with Deluxe, Selfie, Max, Go, Laser and C models. These series run with on Android 5.0 OS and are equipped with ZenUI as well. Just this year, Asus unveiled their Zenfone 3 series which run on Android 6.0. This series vary from Max, Deluxe and Laser models. Design-wise and function-wise, all Asus mobile phones are crafted to appeal the different tastes of their target audiences. You can easily compare and contrast the colors, sizes, and functions of each Zenfone on the market and see which device suits you perfectly.
Select from Asus Zenfone’s series of innovative phones available at Lazada Singapore. Just visit the Lazada website to buy the Asus mobile phone that you preferred. You can also download the Lazada App using your Android and IOS phones for effortless shopping experience. Shop at Lazada now for free delivery with 14-day free returns.
Why go for Asus?
- The Asus Zenfone series are quite affordable for their dependable features.
- Specs are suitable for playing games as well as streaming music and videos.
- ZenUI balances the phone usage, making it very user-friendly for beginners, but also reliable and easy to access for experienced users.
- Asus Zonfones have long battery life, even when used constantly.
- Overview: The Asus PadFone is the first and only mobile device hybrid, combining the specs, features, and uses of a smartphone and the tablet. The PadFone features bot the phone and tablet that combines into one unique design.
- Specs and Features: The PadFone runs Android OS on a standard 5-inch screen. As phones they are equipped with 2.2GHz processor, 16GB flash memory, and 2GB RAM. The phone’s storage can also be expanded when docked on its tablet, providing you additional 5GB free Asus Web Storage.
- Available products: The Asus PadFone’s latest device is the PadFone S. Its other variants include the PadFone Infinity, PadFone X and PadFone X mini.
Asus PadFone Series
- Overview: The brand’s premiere smartphone series, the ZenFone covers all the midrange and high-end devices produced by the company. The ZenFones are perfect for business-use with specs that are impressive for such an affordable device.
- Specs and Features: The newest phone in the series runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS, with the ZenUI system. The phones come with 16GB built-in storage with 4GB RAM.
- Available Products: The phones under the ZenFone series include the latest ZenFone 2, the standard ZenFone 5, and the entry-level Zenfone C.