The OnePlus flagship is taking the world by storm
One phone. With just one feature phone released, OnePlus has made quite a noise within the mobile device industry. Often compared to other successful and tenured smartphones out there, the OnePlus has demonstrated its strengths through its exclusivity, features, and multiple uses. With just one phone brand under its resume, the global smartphone company set its eyes on becoming the leader of telecommunications and electronics in the whole world. For some, they believe that it’s only a matter of time before the company does. Korean culture has greatly influenced us in many ways, from KPop music, to fashion, health and beauty, we even developed a taste for Korean cuisine. Koreans are known for their colorful and fun fashion, savory dishes, catchy tunes, and their glowing porcelain skin. From the moment we found out what beauty products our favorite Korean celebrities were using, we’ve been dying to get our hand on it.
The OnePlus phone affordable for the high class
OnePlus has always had a specific target audience, often marketing their product toward the higher class, and social people. The OnePlus One is quite affordable by this standard, with specs often likened to other established phones. It is sleek, stylish, useful, and appealing to the eye. If you are planning to show off your brand new smartphone to your friends, but wouldn’t want to spend as much. And with the upcoming release of its predecessor, you can be sure that OnePlus will deliver fully and with force on their phones.
Why choose OnePlus?
- OnePlus mixes easy to use features with high-end specs to cater to multiple audiences.
- Sleek exterior that is quite durable for its look
- One of the more faster processing phones, perfect for work or games.
- Quite cheap for a full-fledged flagship brand
- Overview: The OnePlus One is the brand’s high end device with features focused on high-end needs. The phone’s basic specs are suitable as a casual phone, with call and text functions that are easy to use and understand. The smartphone also has a decent music player app, with shuffle function. The OnePlus One is also very sleek and designed to attract high class people
- Technical Specifications: OnePlus One runs Android 4.3 OS, upgradeable to 4.4 and 5.0, on a 2.5GHz quad-core processor. It features a 5.5-inch Full HD display, streaming content from its expandable 64GB memory. The phone can also connect via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, USB3.0 and HDMI.
- Other features: Aside from its impressive hardware, the phone is also customizable with a back swap cover, coming in a variant of textures and colors, and also comes with a USB OTG cable and OnePlus data cable for added connectivity.
- Overview: The brand’s upcoming new phone focuses on improving the features of its predecessor. This phone promises to be well-rounded in terms of hardware, visual design, and connectivity
- Technical Specifications: The OnePlus 2 will run Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS with a 5.0 Lillipop OTA update. This 5.5-inch phone will boast a beautiful 16MP camera that records 4K videos, playable through its LTPS display. The mobile device will be very fast at 3.5GHz, courtesy of its twin quad-core processors and 3GB RAM.
- Other features: The OnePlus 2 will also improve on its connectivity, able to connect to the Internet through various methods aside from Wi-Fi. You will also be able to save your files on its 64GB non-expandable storage.