If you are looking into improving your network – should it be with the use of a cable, router, switches, wireless USB adapters, and the likes, there are a lot of options that you can select from. The most popular network connection is the Wireless Fidelity that is most commonly known as the Wi-Fi connection. You don’t need a cable to plug into your computer anymore—it just needs to be able to connect to a Wi-Fi connection.
If you already have an Internet connection at home but no Wi-Fi, the perfect remedy is to purchase a router. There is a wide array of brands that you can select from. Each router has specifications that can differ from its overall look, and more importantly, the range it can cover and the speed it is capable of. If your laptop or computer doesn’t have a Wi-Fi capability, don’t worry because there are also wireless USB adapters that you can use!
Great Wi-Fi Connection with a Network Switch
However, in the event that you do not have an Internet connection at home, you may want to buy a data card that will allow you to do so with the use of a USB modem or a portable hotspot. You can also use the portable hotspot or the USB modem when you are out of the house, or if you’re on a trip and going to a place that you know there would not be any Internet connection available. You can also choose from a variety of network cables that you may be looking for such as HDMI cables, converter cables, or LAN cables among many others.
- Features: Most cables are accessible and compatible with other devices
- Use: There are LAN cables, laptop charger cords, power pin extension for PC's internal components, USB cable for external device to your computer, HDMI cable to connect a laptop to an HD TV and Desktop VGA created for connecting the CPU to computer monitor
- Advantage: Cables works well with all laptops and desktops. Computer cables improve the overall performance of any device as well as it connects with other external and internal device
- Features: Composed of high-speed Mbps which are needed for an excellent and unlimited internet
- Use: This device is usually used for providing connection to home computers and other portable computers like laptops and tablets
- Advantage: Wireless adaptor helps to secure the Internet's performance
Network Interface Cards
- Features: Almost all routers are compatible to Windows and Mac operating systems. Equipped with Wi-Fi access and consists of fast data transfer rate
- Use: This routers enable you to have Internet connection as long as you want
- Advantage: A great tool to have a continuous connection throughout the day
- Features: Consists of high frequency range guaranteeing efficient wireless connection
- Use: This adapters provide an easier and fuss-free internet connection
- Advantage: You can now say goodbye to plug and unplug of cable wires from router because wireless adaptors will provide internet for you