Baby Toys for Early Development
A happy baby means he or she is playing a toy. Today, there are lots of options for your kid: from rattles to toy cars. We mostly give them colorful and cute products. We want to provide them with what makes them happy. Parenting is a hard work but is reciprocated with love. Toys are made to indulge the early development of their learning skills. Here in Singapore, they said that you can only be young once. You must cherish every second of your youth. Many parents say that when your child is still young: give all the love you’ve got. Giving them toys are example of expressing our care and love.
Precautious Playing with Baby Toys
You can never disregard the safety of your baby; especially, when it’s play time. There are tons of toys produced and sold each year. In Singapore, you can buy toys almost everywhere, well that includes online shopping. The question is, is it safe for your kid? It is advised that aside from checking the price when buying toys for your baby, you might want to consider the age suggestion and precaution. Is it clinically safe (BPA-free and hypo allergenic)? If not, forget about it.
Moreover, babies have eating reflexes that whatever you try to put things close to their mouth they try to eat it or anything whatever is in their hand, they eat it. Even at an early age, the curiosity of a child is building up when they were handed a toy. Having said that, not all toys are hazardous to our child but there are still things need to be considered. Choosing a safe product might be tricky but knowing some rules would totally help you and your kid.
- Recommended Age: Rattles are one of the basic toys you can give to your child; the toys are recommended for newborn and above
- Materials: there are many rattles toys; mostly they are made from safe plastic. Moreover, since babies are sensitive there are rattle being made to be wearable, like sock rattle that are usually made 100% cotton, which are safe for your baby's skin
- Uses: Rattles provide sound that most babies like; rattles stimulate their senses and provide entertainment to for them not to cry more often
- Features: Rattle may come with non-skid, easy to grab and shake features. YOu can choose from various designs like cute animal, clown, little boy, and little girl
- Recommended Age: These king of toy are recommended to newborn and above
- Materials: Most of the activity gyms and playmats are made from safe plastic, cotton with fabric, PE non-toxic playmat materials
- Uses:Activity gyms and playmats help to stimulate and develop the sensory and motor skills of the baby. Baby's development through interaction, stimulation, problem solving and play. When you are raising a child they are recommended for them to grow smarter and attentive in the future
- Features: It comes in many designs that you baby will love cute animals, flowers, and fairy tale designs
Activity Gym and Playmat
- Recommended Age: early learning toys, such as storybook, learning computer toy tool, phone toys, and vocabulary toys are recommended for 2 years old and above
- Materials: Most of this kind of toys are can be made from plastic, polyester, and 100% natural rubber
- Uses: This kind of toys provide your kid a cool and fun way of learning; like, learn various skills such as word learning, spelling ability, vocabulary development, and more, This kind of toys are ideal as children are hunger and high interest in learning. Also, adding fun with learning will not give stress to the child
- Features: Some of the learning toys requires batteries; however, they are not included for safety purposes