From Toy Choppers to Drones, Syma has it All.
Before drones and aerial cameras became a popular craze with people, the first aerial toys to be controlled by kids and teens were the trusted remote control helicopters. These flying devices were all marketed as for kids, with remote controls patterned after the real life chopper sticks, allowing the users to simulate the actual flying of these toys. Kids loved these types of toys before, yet most of them cost a fortune back in the day. Today, with the rise of public drones, these kids’ choppers are now becoming quite popular again. And this time, their price tags are now much cheaper, with the Syma helicopter capitalizing the toy industries’ current line up.
Syma is one of the multiple brands today that make the fun toy helicopters for children and teenagers. Like any other toy companies, they make their products tough enough for the younger demographic and safe enough so that they can play with them properly without any serious risks. As stated, Syma Singapore is one of the groups who market their choppers on affordable price tags.
Syma Expands their Products to Include the Proper Drones
Toy choppers aside, the Syma brand is also one of the few groups to market the ever popular drones that have camera connectivity for the public. These products range from the full-size standard drones, to the smaller flying devices that can fit the palm of your hand. These Syma quadcopter drones can fly at a much higher altitude range, longer distance, and enough power to carry a full action camera with its built-in holder. The Syma helicopter with camera can also pair with your phone and let you see through your drone with its sync function. Looking into the functions that are offered by the group, it is best that you get the proper devices from the brand, especially if you want a flying drone that you can use. The Syma drones are now available in Singapore via a trusted online shopping site in the country today.
Why choose Syma?
- This group is a reliable maker of flying toys, specifically the toy helicopters.
- The brand is also very capable of making and providing affordable camera drones for advanced users.
- Each device is priced very reasonably, available through a trusted online shopping site, or through different toy shops and exclusive hobby shops.
- Overview: The simulation series is the brand’s toy line of mini helicopters suitable for young people. These mini choppers have limited range but are easier to operate, reducing the risk of the toys leaving your area.
- Uses: While these toys are small, these are quite powerful and crafted carefully to satisfy the young users of the toy helicopters. The products range from the palm-top helicopters to medium-ranged toy choppers. These are made from plastic products.
- Available devices: The choppers that fall this series include the S6 mini, the S111G Marines, the S109G Beast, and the S026G Marine.
Syma Simulation series
- Overview: Tough, durable, and much larger; these are the perfect replicas the to the standard helicopters not only in design but also in its build and technique.
- Uses: The Metal series are all build for a more mature audience, specifically for teenagers who would want a more simpler, yet powerful device that they can play with. The distance and range of this helicopter is much farther, yet the controls are still simple enough that any teen can operate this much premium toy.
- Available devices: The units that come in the series include the S39 2.4GHz, the S37 Raptor, the S8 Celerity, the F1 Glimpse, and the S107G Phantom.
Syma Metal series
- Overview: The Quadcopter series is basically the drone line of the brand, all with the known features of the standard device used by the military and SMBs. These drones however are built specifically for camera recording, with limited capacity of carrying items. These flying devices can also pair to your mobile device through its controls, allowing you real time visuals from the sky.
- Uses: The drone line is different from the other brands as these devices can be used for professional purposes. These drones are also very difficult to use, if not properly trained with its navigation. Otherwise, this could be perfect for any drone-related use.
- Available devices: The brand’s drone units include the X8G, the X12S Nano, the X4S Assault, and the X5SW Real Time premium drone.