Xiaomi Singapore: Becoming A Well-Known Brand Worldwide
Chinese electronic brand, Xiaomi, is now becoming a threat to the mobile and smartphone industry. Xiaomi is starting to take not only Asia, but the whole world of tech market by storm. This China-based mobile company, backed up by influential expert Hugo Barra, is fast becoming a phenomenal brand when it comes to the production of high class smartphones, mobile apps, laptops and a variety of consumer electronics. Despite being an up starting brand, Xiaomi immediately rise to the being one of the top electronic brands globally with its innovative line of mobile devices as well as its state-of-the-art and dependable mobile accessories.
Looking to buy Xiaomi mobile devices and mobile accessories? Shop effortlessly through Lazada Singapore – country’s leading online shopping destination. From different types of Mi phones and tablets to mi power banks and speakers to mi box and headphones, Lazada Singapore offers a broad range of Xiaomi products. Simply visit the Lazada website now or download the app through your android or IOS phone.
Purchase Mi Smartphones & Mobile Accessories In Lazada Singapore
Xiaomi smartphones are designed sleek, durable and stylish. When you look at the devices under Xiaomi’s arsenal, you’ll notice that every phone is made sturdy externally with impressive specs, all made under the Xiaomi’s comprehensive tech production. If you are a starting smartphone user or a seasoned techie who wants to try something new, you can look into some of the affordable Xiaomi smartphones online. Try out the new features that Xiaomi is offering today. Check out the brand’s selection of mi power banks, tablets and other mobile accessories that you can pair with mi smartphones. Buy Xiaomi mobile devices at affordable prices. Visit Lazada website or you can download the Lazada app for fast and effortless shopping. Log in to Lazada Singapore website or app now to purchase Xiaomi products and avail of Lazada’s free nationwide delivery with 14-day free returns.
Why Choose Xiaomi Singapore?
- Xiaomi is a well-known brand in the mobile industry, not only in Asia but worldwide.
- Xiaomi phones are sleek, stylish and very durable, even when dropped.
- Xiaomi provides a vast range of electronic devices, from smartphones to tablet to wearables and other consumer electronics.
- Phone Overview: The Mi series is the brand’s flagship series and one of the two high-end phones. This device is the culmination of Xiaomi’s slippery and gorgeous unibody design, with the latest and most advanced smartphone specs on the market. Powerful and stylish, this affordable designer phone is what most people would love to have.
- Specs and Features: The Mi series is currently headed by the Mi 4 flagship phone. This device runs on MIUI based on Android KitKat on a 2.5GHz quad-core processor. The 5-inch phone uses IPS capacitive LCD to stream and view HD content on its touchscreen. The phone comes with 16GB / 64GB non-expandable storage with 3GB RAM. The smartphone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivity.
- Series Phones: The Xiaomi Mi series is made up of the Mi 3 and the Mi 4, and their accessories.
- Phone Overview: The other high-end series of smartphones, the Redmi focuses more on hard-hitting specs and capabilities the brand has on their devices. These also boast a proper degree of quality design, appropriate for a high-class device.
- Specs and Features: The Redmi series use the latest MIUI OS based on the Android KitKat on a standard 1.2GHz quad-core processor. The 4.7-inch phone can play Full-HD resolution content on its IPS Capacitive LCD touchscreen display, saved on its expandable 16GB storage, with 2GB RAM.
- Phones: The Xiaomi Redmi 1S and the Redmis 2 are the phones that make up the current Redmi line-up.
Xiaomi Redmi Series
- Tablet Overview: The brand’s first attempt of making a high-end tablet. The Mi Pad takes all the design aspects of the Mi Phones to create a very interesting, powerful, and very dependable tablet for work.
- Specs and Features: The Mi Pad runs MIUI 6.0, based on the Android KitKat OS on a 2.2GHz quad-core processor. This 8-inch device uses a 7.9-inch IPS Capacitive Full-HD LCD touchscreen to view out 1080p quality videos and games. The device also has ample storage, with 16GB internal memory, expandable via microSD, with 2GB RAM. The device also has connectivity with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, and USB-OTG.
- Tablets: The Mi Pad is the first of the possible long line of tablets created by this Chinese. The Mi Pad is now available in most online stores and electronics centers region-wide.